Regulatory impact studies and market assessments represent a discipline essential to business development, designed to deliver answers in support of informed analyses and decisions. The instrument also lends itself to the legal and judicial sectors, as acknowledged by the Competition Bureau of Canada and the Langdon Hall Competition Law and Policy Forum.
Regulatory impact studies
Several organizations – both private and public – call on us to explain and assess the effect of regulations on specific market place activity, some of whom include:
- Canadian International Trade Tribunal
- Canadian Agricultural Policy Institute
- Report: A Regulatory Impact Study on Canada’s Horticultural Sector
The market assessments we have completed collectively illustrate our wide range of enquiry and evaluation skills.
- Ontario Maple Syrup Producers’ Association
- Select Examples of Market Assessment and Regulatory Impact Studies completed by IFFL (PDF)